IMPORTANT INFORMATION & CHANGES FOR 2022
1. THE CHAMPIONSHIPS AND NATIONAL BIDS HAVE BEEN SPILIT INTO TWO TOURNAMENTS.
2. Teams wishing to compete in the SURVA National Bid Tournament and/or THE SURVA REGION CHAMPIONSHIPS must first compete in at least two Preliminary Tournaments with at least one being “out of area”. Consult the Tournament Handbook for other requirements and the definition of “out of area”.
3. Teams competing outside the Region must at least six(6) players & all coaches complete the online officiating clinic as shown on the roster.
4. ALL non playing members listed on the roster must their photo uploaded to their membership & MMS team roster for proof of identification and membership.
5. The Member Debt Policy, Transfer Policy and Recruiting Policy have been modified and updated to more clearly explain the intent of these policies and better inform the member and club rights and protocols. Consult the Region Handbook for full Policy information.
.*Please refer to the Tournament Handbook & Region Handbook under the Handbooks and Manuals tabs for more information on other club, team and participant requirements.
**Consult the USAV/SURVA Policies page under the Club Directors tab for recent important USAV and SURVA policies.