For this week’s tournament pools and brackets proceed to the Tournaments Updates page links on Home Page & Tournaments on top scroll.
Please do not use or copy old scorekeeping materials. They are outdated and do not have the correct information on them.
- Two set scoresheet
- Deciding set scoresheet
- Libero control sheet
- Lineup sheet
SURVA Zero Tolerance Policy as it applies to players and spectators at SURVA Sanctioned Tournaments
SURVA Tie Breaking Procedures for seeding bracket play
You can now select and pay for the tournaments you wish each of your teams to enter.
Click the Tournament Registration button.
The Tournament Handbook has been updated with many changes voted on by the Board of Directors. All changes are highlighted in the Handbook and on the New Information button the right side of the website. Please make a copy and read carefully about:
- New Tournament Entry & Withdrawal Requirements.
- Purple cards for Spectator Conduct. Fan behavior may now cost the team points.
- Club selection date has been changed to Oct 20.
- The net height for Division VI has been changed to 6’8″ if possible.
- Region Championships Requirements: The minimum number of Region Qualifying Tournaments’ participation has changed for some age groups.
There are 5 SURVA Regional Qualifying Tournaments open to ALL teams. Participation in a minimum number of tournaments has changed depending on which championship your team wants to compete in. The SURVA Championships is divided into the SURVA National Bid Tournament for teams playing for a bid to Nationals and Club Championship for teams not compeing for a bid.