LOOKING FOR MORE BACKGROUND ON SUN COUNTRY VOLLEYBALL?
The Sun Country Region Volleyball Association prides itself on its organization and transparency as a 501c3 nonprofit organization recognized by the United States Internal Revenue Service and the State of Texas.
Sun Country Region is also one of only 40 regions of USA Volleyball (USAV) that is recognized by the United States Olympic and Paralympic Committee (USOPC) and the international governing body of the sport (FIVB).
Please use the links on this page to take a deeper dive into information pertaining to the organization. The Region 990 may be provided upon request. The request must be made in good faith, and must describe with reasonable particularity the purpose of the request. Please use the Contact Us button in the upper right of the Home page to submit the request.
CORPORATE and GOVERNANCE DOCUMENTS
- SURVA BYLAWS
- SURVA Articles Of Incorporation
- SURVA Conflict of Interest Policy
- SURVA Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Policy
- SURVA Records Retention Policy
- SURVA Whistleblower Policy
- SURVA Region Anti Discrimination Policy
SURVA BoD Meeting Minutes
Next meeting Sept 3rd in Amarillo
- SURVA BOD Zoom Minutes 6.20.23
- SURVA BOD Minutes 5.20.23
- SURVA BOD Minutes 12.3.22
- SURVA BOD Minutes 8.21.22
- SURVA BOD Minutes 6.12.22