Club Director Information
This Week’s Tournaments
- Team Codes (Teams with a current 2018 Roster)
- USA Volleyball Tips on starting a junior volleyball program
- SURVA helps for starting your club/team
- What are the costs involved for a club volleyball team?
- Club Administrator’s Manual (A guide to creating teams and rosters in Webpoint)
- 2018 Club Contact List
Click the Tournament Registration button it’s a shopping cart type webpage where you can select and pay for the tournaments you wish each of your teams to enter.
Registration for the 2019-2020 season is NOW open. Club selection will open Oct 20 to allow the individual member to shop around, check out local clubs and make a fully informed selection on which club best suits their needs.
The following must be completed each year whether it is for a new or returning club.
Send to Registrar@suncountryvb.org
- Club Name (Your club name should include your city name)
- Mailing Address
- City, State, Zip
- Club Director/Administrator Name (Club Director/team representative/coach could be the same person, This person will be responsible for making sure members are registered as well as creating teams and rosters)
- Contact phone number
- Club director’s personal or club email address (NOTE: A personal email address is strongly suggested as opposed to School, Company or .org addresses. Many email servers send correspondence from USAV and Webpoint to junk email folders and become unavailable to the individual)
When the registrar receives this information, it will be manually entered into the USAV Webpoint online registration system and the club will be listed as a club choice when the individuals in the club begin their USAV registration. The registrar will respond to the email when the club information has been recorded on the USA website. After you receive the email confirming that your club has been entered into the online registration system, the club director should go to the , follow the appropriate link and complete the registration process. Upon completion of individual registration, please email the registrar so online administrative access can be granted to the club director.
Click to Download the Club Administrator’s Manual (A guide to creating teams and rosters in Webpoint)